|AF-S VR Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED |
The AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED, a high-performance telephoto zoom lens that offers Nikon's most advanced features such as Nikon Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass, Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and enhanced Vibration Reduction (VRII), as well as optics perfected for use with both Nikon DX format digital and 35mm film SLR cameras.
- 4.3x, 70-300mm telephoto zoom (picture angle, when used with Nikon DX format digital SLRs is equivalent to a 105-450mm on a 35mm format SLR)
- The VRII minimizes camera shake by offering the equivalent of a shutter speed 4 stops faster. Normal and Active modes are available
- Two ED glass elements
- The SWM enables fast and quiet autofocusing, and smooth switching between autofocus and manual operation
- Two focus modes are available — M/A and M
- The IF design provides a constant lens length and eliminates rotation of the front lens element, facilitating the use of circular polarizing filters
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening
Note: The AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E II does not work with this lens.
Filter Diameter(mm): 67
Closest Focusing Distance(m): 1.5m (through the entire zoom range)